A beautiful flower that springs up from muddy waters, the lotus flower is symbolic of the human journey and our ability to navigate through dark times, arriving on the other side with a renewed and stronger sense of self.
Our 18kt. gold-plated sterling silver lotus earrings are simple, lightweight and perfect for everyday wear.
Earrings measure approximately 1" in length.
"If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.” - Masaru Emoto
- Growing out of the depths of muddy water into a beautiful, pristine flower, the lotus is a symbol of our own human experience
- 18kt. gold-plated lotus charm
- 18kt. gold-filled chain
- Length: 16"
- Hand-made in Scottsdale, Arizona
"Ego says, ‘Once everything falls into place, I’ll feel peace.’ Spirit says, ‘Find your peace, and then everything will fall into place." - Marianne Williamson
- Matte amethyst, faceted amethyst, lilac stone & silver-plated brass
- Faceted amethyst guru bead
- Mini mala measures 35" and is strung on stretch cord
- May be worn as a necklace or multi-wrap bracelet
- Handmade in Scottsdale, Arizona