DARE GREATLY MALA
When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.
When there is darkness, dare to be the first to shine a light.
When something seems difficult, dare to do it anyway. - Steve Maraboli
- Matte tiger eye, faceted turquoise & faceted pyrite with brass
- Tibetan brass, red coral & turquoise guru bead
- Mala measures 36" and is strung on stretch cord
- May be worn as a necklace or multi-wrap bracelet
- Hand-made in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Linen jewelry pouch with corresponding stone cards included