LONG LIVE THE WARRIOR BRACELET
"donation is the act of giving...
i was diagnosed in september of 2016 after suffering an acute neurological attack...i returned from the hospital barely able to climb my stairs...i needed something to do other than wallow in my chronic illness...so i decided i was going to help find a cure...in the parking lot of AJ's i met Liz and found the Race...
i am incredibly grateful for my MS family...
over the past two years I have personally raised 25K for the "center without walls" a phenomenal team of MS docs researching for a cure...
i will not stop asking until one is found
thank you in advance for your donations
i am incredibly grateful for all of you
- Julie Blew
- This bracelet was co-designed with Julie Blew, a fierce & inspiring member of our Arizona community.
- Our "Long Live the Warrior Bracelet" brings together faceted pyrite, onyx & faceted amethyst with a painted porcelain "long-life" bead.
- Pyrite: protection, stamina, self-confidence & meditation
- Onyx: strength, self-confidence & stamina
- Amethyst: power & protection
- Long-life symbol: longevity & healing
- All proceeds from sales of this bracelet support "Center Without Walls", a team of top MS doctors working together to find a cure for the 2.5 million people fighting MS.
- Stretch bracelet measures 7", sized to fit most wrists
- Hand-made in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Linen jewelry pouch with corresponding stone cards included