- long life
- under $50
- $50 - $100
- $100 - $150
Within Buddhism, sandalwood is considered to be one of the sacred scents of the lotus and can be used to keep you connected to the material world while the mind wanders during meditation. In chakra work, sandalwood is associated with the root chakra - balance of the root chakra can help alleviate issues related to self-identity, security, stability, and trust.
- Sandalwood with chrysocolla nugget
- Men's stretch bracelet measures just under 8", sized to fit most wrists
- Made by hand in Scottsdale, Arizona
Linen jewelry pouch with corresponding stone card included.
- Matte tiger eye, natural turquoise, chrysocolla, rainforest jasper & bone
- Mala measures 42" and is strung on stretch cord
- May be worn as a necklace or multi-wrap bracelet
- Hand-made in Scottsdale, Arizona