Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead. - Louisa May Alcott
- Rhodonite & pyrite necklace with Tibetan carved bone Ganesh pendant
- Known as the remover of obstacles, the elephant-headed Hindu deity Ganesh is known as "the remover of obstacles", offering support to those facing difficult situations or embarking on new endeavors.
- Sterling silver toggle clasp
- Necklace measures approx. 17" in length, not including the pendant
- Handmade in Scottsdale, Arizona
Linen jewelry pouch with corresponding stone card included.