Join Our Team!
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
Silver & Sage is hiring a sales & marketing manager for our retail store and business based in Scottsdale, AZ. The sales manager will play a crucial role in creating a consistently positive experience for our customers and jewelry brand. We’re looking for someone who’s enthusiastic about the Silver & Sage brand, and passionate about yoga, fitness, health, mindful living, and connecting with people!
Enthusiasm, creativity and professionalism are of the utmost importance. Responsibilities of sales will include managing all tasks associated with the operations of the Silver & Sage retail store. This includes but is not limited to: managing store hours, staffing, merchandising, customer service, organizing local events, helping with the Silver & Sage yoga and jewelry design workshops at our studio.
Responsibilities of marketing include assisting in the planning, creation and implementation of marketing calendar. This includes but is not limited to the coordination of social media marketing and communications, design and creation of newsletters and monitoring customer response.
The candidate should have excellent communication skills, a strong sense of style and interpersonal energy, and a demonstrated track record of outstanding customer service. He or she should be upbeat, gregarious, passionate for the yoga and wellness community, and excited to build relationships with Silver & Sage’s customers and partner network. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Genuine enthusiasm for the yoga community and mindful living
- Excellent customer service skills
- Impeccable grammar, writing skills and keen attention to detail
- Problem solver and proactive
- Ability to work long hours when necessary in a peaceful, but lively environment with small and large groups of people
- Strong ability to multi task in various areas of the business
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Professional and timely
- Eager to learn; coachable
- Knowledge of Apple Computers and software
- Knowledge of graphic design and Photoshop
- Knowledge (or willingness to learn) of the healing properties of natural stones
- Experience in retail sales
- Experience in wholesale sales is preferred
- Valid and current passport
- Resides in the greater Phoenix Valley area
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with a subject line of "Sales & Marketing Manager".