We've teamed up with Anton Mackey (Antonyoga) to bring you the Sacred Directions bracelet. This bracelet is inspired by Anton's Sacred Movement Flow class and the Medicine Wheel of the Lakota Tribe.
Together we are helping raise money for the Nahko Scholarship at www.nativelikewater.org/Nahko-
Proceeds from each bracelet will go directly to the scholarship fund. The scholarship will be awarded to a Native American adolescent to attend Intertribal's indigenous education enrichment summer program.
- Robles wood, assorted gemstone & silver-plated brass bracelet
- Each gemstone bead represents one of the 4 directions
- Onyx - Black: The West; Autumn; Body; Bravery
- Mother of pearl - White: The North; Winter; Mind; Wisdom
- Sponge coral - Red: The East; Spring; Spirit; Generosity
- Chalcedony - Yellow: The South; Summer; Soul; Fortitude
- Stretch bracelet measures just over 7", sized to fit most wrists
- Hand-made in Scottsdale, Arizona
#medicinetribe #ittakesTribe #sacredmovementflow #thefourdirections
@antonyoga11 @silverandsagejewelry @intertribalyouth @nahkobear @indigenousregeneration